What is the Difference between Soil and Dirt
Dirt - Dirt is unclean matter, especially when in contact with a person's clothes, skin or possessions when they are said to become dirty.
Soil - Soil is a mixture of organic matter, minerals, gases, liquids, and organisms that together support life.
Now after the fall harvest been gathered. It is time to take a look at the soil that you had used to grow your plants in. Look for an additive that has a high concentration of several select beneficial plant bacteria.
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom,
is an ultra potent, fast acting, high phosphorus fertilizer that also contains a good supply of nitrogen for growth and vigor. It is formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available.
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom has:
- A good supply of nitrogen
- Formulated with a low pH
- Nitrogen (N) 2
- Phosphorus (P) 8
- Potassium (K) 4
is a High Concentration of Several Beneficial Plant Bacterias. These powerful species of Bacillus are all scientifically proven plant growth, yield, and vigor promoting bacteria, each with its own unique function that compliments the entire group and provides maximum aid to the plant.
- contains the following Bacillus species.
- Bacillus subtilus (4 distinct strains)
- Bacillus amyloliquefaceans
- Bacillus lichiniformis
- Bacillus thuringiensis
BENEFITS: of Armory
- Solubilizes phosphorus
- Makes iron and manganese more readily available
- Breaks down cellulose and lignin
- Increases nutrient cycling
- Not phytotoxic and no residue
- 100% water soluble
- You can use it on, Fruits and fruiting vegetables, Green leafy plants, Spices, herbs, and medicinal herbs, Tree fruit and nuts, Turf, and ornamentals