In Choosing an LED Grow Light There are Factors you Will Want to Consider
First is the light’s spectrum. LED grow lights are made up of much small light emitting diodes, each one project one specific wavelength of the electromagnetic scale. Plants use and absorb an array of colors from 400nm to 700nm in order to carry out photosynthesis and other developmental processes.
Plants that are not receiving their complete lighting spectrum needs can become leggy and produce only wispy flowers. Kind LED Grow Lights feature a complete 12-band spectrum that provides your plants every lighting component needed for robust and complete growth, throughout all stages of their life cycle.
Another important consideration in choosing an LED to grow light is the power of the diode chipset or wattage. The single watt LEDs are weak, and the Five-watt chips, while stable, can also pose issues if they are not incorporated into the panel in the correct proportion. On the other end of the range, new 10-watt chipsets are unstable, and the heat generated from such a large diode can be difficult to manage.
For this reason, three-watt diodes are considered the sweet spot. They incorporate the perfect blend of intensity, durability, and low operating temperature that all LED lights to need to succeed. Three watts LED chips can also be driven at the most efficient power level of any sized chip, capable of running at around 80% power, with no detrimental degrading of the chip. Kind LED K3 Series three watt LEDs run at 700ma and are thus the most efficient on the market.
- The K3 series LED grow lights are comprised of high powered 3 Watt Light Emitting Diodes
- This K3 series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields
- The K3 series LED grow lights consumes approximately half the electricity and producing virtually no heat
- The K3 series LED grow lights Optimized Driving Current Increases Diode Efficiency and Output, Resulting in a Brighter, Higher Yielding Footprint
- The K3 series LED grow lights Proprietary 12 Band Complete "Perfect Spectrum" Powered by 3 Watt Diodes
- The K3 series LED grow lights Extra Large Heat Sinks, Quiet Fans, Precision Drivers