Phantom DE Enclosed Lighting System with USB interface for indoor gardening.
Introducing the Phantom Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting Systems 120V-208V-220V-240V. This state-of-the-art double-ended technology grow light system uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint. This system gives you the unique ability to remove the ballast from the reflector so it can be used remotely, allowing you to operate the ballast outside of your grow room, to effectively reduce heat load.
At the heart of this system is the Phantom Commercial DE Ballast. It is designed with a high precision microprocessor that makes it highly efficient and extremely reliable. It is totally silent and lightweight. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1).
The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) The ballast model included in this system, PHB4010, is capable of multi-voltage operation (120V/208V/240V). It is generator ready, FCC-compliant, and comes with USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, an 8-foot power cord. Rounding out this kit are our DE1000Zh Enclosed reflector and a European-made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 µmol.
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damage
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection
- 8' 120V 14/3 AWG power cord
- FCC certified
- Double-ended system
- Patented open roof design for operational temperature
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Directs light down in a focused pattern
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- Excellent efficiency at higher mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Compounding performance in multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109
Premium DE lamp FEATURES:
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (2100 µmol)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
Get a Phantom Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System and add to your indoor garden.